The Hudson has become one of Brisbane’s most iconic buildings and sought after location with many unique offerings.
Ideally located at the heart of Albion, just 4.6 kilometres from the CBD, The Hudson is set to become a striking landmark on Brisbane’s architectural landscape. As one of Brisbane’s newest transit-orientated addresses, you’re just two train stops to the city or the airport, with direct access to Albion Train Station, bikeways and public transport.
Residents of these ones, two and three-bedroom apartments and sky homes can experience practicality in an architectural crafted space whilst living on the top of Albion Hill, making The Hudson the most exclusive address in Brisbane. There’s plenty of reasons why people are choosing Albion Hill as their prime location.
1. Close to Brisbane’s best urban restaurants & lifestyle precincts, including Gasworks Plaza, Portside Wharf, Racecourse Road, James Street and Fortitude Valley
2. Easy access to city with nearby Gateway Freeway, Clem 7, Airport Link, Inner City Bypass and Legacy Way
3. One minute walk to Albion Railway Station and close to buses along Sandgate Road and Crosby Road
4. Less than 10 minutes from Brisbane CBD and Fortitude Valley, Brisbane Airport and Port of Brisbane
5. Adjacent leafy parkland, with Crosby Park, Alan Border Oval and Jack Ross Oval
6. All apartments are fully air-conditioned
7. All buildings have secure lift access.